Eggnation Simple Chicken Breasts
Recipe Type: Main Dish
- 4 Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken Breasts
- BBQ Rub of your choice (We like Lemon Garli Garni.)
- Olive Oil or Butter Flavor Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Cover chicken breasts with olive oil or spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Then sprinkle liberally with rub, moving the skin back and adding rub underneath (replacing the skin). If using cooking spray, you can spray lightly again over the rubbed breasts.
- Let sit for at least an hour (more is better – up to 4 hours or overnight.)
- Set up barbecue for direct heat at 300°F. Let stabilize.
- Add 2” Fire Ring to raise chicken from fire (if desired) and/or make fire a little lower than you would normally to reduce char and to cook the chicken evenly.
- Place breasts on grill skin side up and close lid.
- After about 20 – 25 minutes, flip chicken and finish cooking on the other side for another 20 minutes or until done (at least 145°F).